If you are interested in building a web application, or new platform, and
Still choosing which frameworks to use?
Are you familiar and like working with PHP?
If so, you may want to learn about Laravel. Laravel is a framework for creating web applications with an easy to use syntax. The idea behind Laravel is that it makes common development tasks easy such as routing, authentication, sessions, and caching. Let's dive into some of the main reasons that many people are choosing to use the Laravel web framework.
Reasons to use Laravel
- It has a large growing community
- Laravel has a great ORM and database layer (eloquent).
- Routing is easy and simple to do.
- The functional core can be extended.
- It can easily be integrated with other third-party libraries.
- To do this, you can use Composer or Packagist.
- Unit testing is supported out of the box.
- Frameworks MVC LARAVEL
- Setup and installations
- Blades Templating
- Handling Data
- Database and Eloquent
- Queue, Jobs
- Events, Broadcasting
- Helpers and Collections